Monday, 24th August 2020
Norish plc (AIM: NSH), is pleased to announce its interim results for the six months ended 30 June 2020.
- During the period the Group’s balance sheet continued to strengthen
- Sales fell 9% from £17.5m to £15.9m
- Fully diluted adjusted EPS fell by 34%, year on year, from 3.1p to 2.06p
- Pre-IFRS 16 net debt reduced by £2m from £4.7m to £2.7m. Net debt after IFRS 16 adjustments reduced from Stg £9.7m at Dec-19 to Stg £7.7m at Jun-20. Cash availability amounts to £3m at June 2020.
- Interest cover pre IFRS 16 was 14.9 times.
DownloadsReturn to announcement listings