- Are Norish BRC accredited?
The Norish sites at Wrexham, Brierley Hill and Bury St Edmunds hold BRC accreditation. Braintree, Gillingham and Lympne operate using Norish’s Quality Management System, which is in operation at each site is based on the BRC global standard.
- What temperatures do your sites run at?
Depending upon the sites we run at multiple temperatures; Frozen (minus 18 degrees or colder) and chill (zero degrees, plus or minus one degree)
- How long does it take to blast freeze product?
No simple or single answer, as it depends upon a number of factors which includes; the density of the product, how it is packaged and how easy it is to move super cold air around the product. Please feel free to call Dave Bell on 07841 996 685 to discuss your requirements.
- How do I open an account and how long will it take?
Norish take pride in making things easy, so its just a simple one page pre-prepared form we email to you. Once completed, it only takes us 5 minutes to open your account. Please feel free to call Dave Bell on 07841 996 685 to discuss your requirements.
- I only have a requirement to store 100 pallets with you is that enough for us to be able to open an account?
We have a wide range of clients with a variety of operational requirements. Whether 1 pallet or 5,000 pallets, we use our best endeavours to service each one of our customer’s needs. Please contact Dave Bell on 07841 996 685 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you have a blast freezing facilities?
Norish offer blast freezing at Braintree Bury St Edmunds, Brierley Hill and Wrexham. Please contact Dave Bell on 07841 996 685 or email@example.com for more information.
- Do you have the facility to store chilled products?
Norish offer chilled storage at East Kent, Braintree Bury St Edmunds and Brierley Hill. Please contact Dave Bell on 07841 996 685 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Why dont you have just one huge site in the middle of the country?
We pride ourselves in providing a flexible, professional and personal service for companies that operate on a national, or regional basis, where a one site solution doesn’t suit their requirements
- What is your maximum pallet height for your racking?
This really depends upon the site, generally, subject to availability we can handle pallets of most sizes, we can also take Euro-pallets. Please feel free to call Dave Bell on 07841 996 685 to discuss your requirements.
- Do we have to book our vehicles in?
We run a booking schedule of which we normally require 24hrs notice, although we will always do our best to squeeze latecomers or loads at short notice in to our schedules where possible
- Can I pay my account by credit card?
Unfortunately not – we require payments to be made by BACS direct into our bank, or you can pay by cheque
- Do you have approval for export to China?
Yes we are approved to handle the export of pig meat from our cold stores at Wrexham and Brierley Hill. These sites and our other Norish sites also hold approvals for export to other countries including Japan, Korea, USA and Hong Kong.
- Do you provide transport /distribution?
Yes, we provide a controlled temperature distribution service in conjunction with our strategic partners across the UK.
- Are you in the GKN Chep Scheme?
No but we are happy to work with any customer that operates within the GKN Pallet Scheme.
- Do you supply pallets for unpalletised loads?
We can supply standard UK pallets and Euro pallets if required, prices on application from Dave Bell on 07841 996 685 or email@example.com.
- How flexible are your operations?
We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, wherever possible and when required we go the extra mile deliver a service that is second to none. Please call Dave Bell on 07841 996 685 to discuss our operations in more detail.
- Who do I speak to about services and facilities available at Norish?
Please contact our Sales and Business Development Manager. Dave will be delighted to hear from you.
Dave Bell t: 07841 996 685 e:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you able to receive and store product that arrives on a euro pallet?
Yes, albeit you would need to confirm the height of each pallet that requires storing.
- Are Norish able to hold goods under bond/HMRC Control?
Yes, all sites are approved as a Type A Customs Warehouse.
- How often can I receive a stock report?
Quite simply as frequently as you require. Our Norish Stock Controllers can produce a wide variety of reports on demand from Index, our Warehouse Management System. Stock reports are produced on a weekly basis by default. Our storage weeks run from 00.00 Sunday to 23.59.59 Saturday.
- Is it possible to consolidate loads for export?
Yes, most definitely. We provide consolidation solutions in conjunction with our temperature controlled distribution partners who provide a weekly service to many locations. If you would like to discuss our consolidation service in more detail, please call Dave Bell on 07841 996 685.
- Can you receive Air Freighted Chilled and Frozen products?
We can accommodate most types of refrigerated freight solutions including Air-Freight containers.